Looking for a new career change? Want to live in Switzerland and breathe in everything about Scott’s Motorsport range?
Adam Simpson from Loko Magazine has given us a head’s up on this new job offer from the gear brand, Scott.
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market motorsport, bike, winter and running products worldwide. The Sales Team of the SCOTT Motosports Division is taking care of an international customer base, demand planning and sales network plus product development. To strengthen our team in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are seeking a
Brand and Export Manager Motosports
– Maintaining and developing the international Motosports distribution network
– Managing customer relationships on a daily base
– Oversee yearly collection development in cooperation with product managers and marketing team
– Taking care of the global product demand planning of assigned categories
– Responsible for the pricing structure, overall performance and related budgets of assigned categories
– Planning and executing international Sales and Dealer Meetings together with Sales, Product and Marketing Teams
– Collecting market information and requirements to further develop our product categories
– Periodically travel to national markets and distributors to oversee business development in key regions
– Plan and execute, in close cooperation with marketing team, the motosports long-term strategy on both product development and marketing
– Professional experience in international sales and market development
– Extensive knowledge of the off-road motorsport market
– Long-term thinking and strategic approach
– Excellent communication skills
– High level of analytical skills
– Willingness to travel
– Experience in demand planning
– University degree in Business Administration or a related field
– First language German, French or English
– Fluent English is a must, other additional languages are a plus
– High affinity to work within a team
– Strong international network of contacts in the motorsport industry
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date the job is open to be discussed.
If you are interested and used to working independently, please send your application to here.
From Job Offers to all FMX News, tune in to the latest episode of the Riders Lounge Podcast here: