If you heard the latest podcast episode, we have a job offer in the moto industry from our very own FMX legend, Jason Moriarty.
“With a compelling message or story, inanimate products can magically transform into living brand entities that connect with the end-user in a powerful way.”
Do you have a passion for powersports and a knack for communication? We’re looking for some new energy and firepower to add to our brand communication arsenal here in Salzburg Austria. Come help us shake up the global landscape as we shape some of the most exciting brands in 2-wheeled performance. This creative role requires traditional copywriting skills blended with smart creative solutions, intimate user insights and an open collaborative demeanor. All seamlessly fused with up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry developments, media usage and channel trends.
- As the creative catalyst for our team, you will need to form sound insights which simplify complex topics and make them more tangible for our multi-skilled team.
- Think on your feet, to get to the point quickly and distil out the essence of every brief.
- You’ll need to stay permanently engaged with the creative team, so must be open and sociable with a genuine interest in what motivates people and makes them ‘tick’.
- Whether crafting killer headlines, product names, slogans, captions and hashtags, or fleshing out detailed technical writing, scripts and storyboards, you will be able to manage your time effectively and see projects through consistently from first idea to final presentation.
- You’ll be expected to package, share, present and “sell” your work in a professional and logical manner, with great attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of motorcycling, motorsports, or related action sports.
- Razor-sharp articulation skills with impeccable written and spoken English.
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional role, either in an ad agency as a copywriter or else equivalent experience in journalism, PR writing, ‘on-brand’ content creation or brand storytelling within the motorcycling or actions sports realm.
- We need a solution-oriented team player with great storytelling abilities.
- With your clear and versatile writing style, you’re able to skillfully adapt your writing for different audience, brand and channel needs.
Made for you? Apply now.
From Job Offers to all FMX News, tune in to the latest episode of the Riders Lounge Podcast here: